Monday, October 4, 2010

stresss>>>normal>>>stresss

yeeehhhaaa~~~

dear mysite... quite long time not main typing2 here... very2 bz lor... huhuhuhu
last week i didn't get enough sleep at all... working on my task n assignmnt 24/7... tired! really tired!!! i'm now entering 3/4 phase for my 7th semester... uhuhuhuhu...

but then, after feeling2 tired, i try to make my mind n body relax... so dat, i wit two of my "kawan" had been at i-city on last fridy nite! waaaaaaaaaaaaah!! so njoy looking2 at cahaya neon yg very2 nice... i'm lovin it!!! eventhough quite bored to be there, (bcoz nothng to c except d light), but it release our stress at all!! walaupun ter lost during on d way bck to g0mbak... hehehe...










on saturday, i've been invited for rumah terbukak my frens at seremban n kajang... bez jugak!!! walaupun penat dlm kete.. we seat in d car for berjam2 but then, duk kt umh terbukak tu for a few minutes only... aiyakkk! penat woooo... balik umah terbukak ley plak terstop at KTV... karok time lar!!! WTH karok wit baju kurung kn!! hahahaha... chilll jer!!! i like!!! ada style.. i pun dunno why tonite i've used mix language in my entry. may b bcoz of my mind is mix2 too...! hahahahaha...

till we meet again in nxt entry, with proper tatabahasa n grammar, also ejaan n spelling... :))))

No comments: