Friday, June 10, 2011

friday100611

salam... dear mysite... time run so fast..., now already in june.., almost a month i left my college... n result alrdy came out.... last friday..., alhmdllh, thnx god.. dl for 2nd time... :) big appreciation for my fmly, lecturers, n all my frens dat alwiz support and help me...

so, since menganggur nie, lot of things yg happen... bad, gud, moderate.., all in 1...
ada yg ley d share, ade yg better i keep it as my rahasia kotak hati... pape pun, just hoping dat, wats bad will turns gud, wats gud will remains there... kebalkan hati.. cekalkan diri... n keep moving...

ermm.., pasal keje.., seems xde rzki lg..., sumtime mcm dh give up.., but, i knw, even hard, i must put my effort n cntinue searching@looking@trying xtra hard.... insyallh... rzki allah ada di mana2... mintak dgn Dia...

till we meet again... end~

No comments: