Sunday, November 13, 2011

You are not so gentleman dear...

Kamu bukan gentleman... Sebab melarikan diri dari masalah dengan menyembunyikan diri, diam, hilang, tanpa dapat di kesan. Kalau betul kamu xde pape feeling ngan saya, xperlu kot nk buat camtu... We are big enough to judge which one is right and wrong. And so, you also matured enough to differentiate which kind of person that do in relationship with you is named with lover or friends. Ending cerita nie sangat x canteq walaupun starting dia was very beautiful and nice even it's quite hard to believe. I wish to be there and congrats you for your engagement. But then u disappear.. It's quite funny and hurts me at the same time. At one moment, I thought you are one of my best friends. I'm glad to share lot of things with you. But now, I realized you are not. And also at one moment I'm starting to give some space in my heart to u, but, now, it's can't be happen... Allah give me various type of people to be with me. But u are the one that disappear without single notice.. U knw y??? Because you are soooooo not gentleman! Marah?? Hahahaha.. Ofcoz not! Just mcm agak terkilan... And pretty sad... And if dat tru dat I in luv with u, u still not supposed to hide and run from me.. It's my problem.. Not yours..., hopefully.. Xtau lar klu ade cite dalaman yg x diketahuikan.. Papepun, semoga bahagia n sehat sejahtera.. Rasanyer tau kn nk carik I kt mane.. U knw wat, I xkn terkejut klu satu hari nnt, I nmpk ur car, park kt depan umh I...

No comments: