Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wordless Thursday...

I thought it was easy after both of us clear up - what should be clear....

But suddenly things like going worst...

Unexpectedly, some eyes looking at us.., open up their mouth.., and story created...

Then now what??

I can just ignore it...,

But how if- this things spread drastically??

The wind become typhoon..., the wave become tsunami??

If dat things just effected myself, I'll be ok... But.... If not?? If not only me??

Then what should I do??

"...dear Allah...,

Please protect his pride, his honor and dignity, his life, his career, his family, his heart, his soul...... And his faith on you..."

"...dear Allah...,

Hold me tight.., give me your light.., give me your guide.., give me strength..,
Let me live my life in serenity and happiness... Also, please sent to me someone that.... (dear Allah.., You know clearly what my heart speaks about...)... "

Amin~



P/s:: already complete my 6 month probation period today... Confirm ka?? Wait n c... :))
Allah knows it better...

No comments: