Sunday, August 23, 2015

Almost there!

Assalam.., 
Actually late posting nie.. 
Hehehe.. Well.., actual date was on 19th August.. Yaaa.., 10days after my birthday.., i seat for my last MBA paper.. Insyallh.., if everything goes well.., that will be a closing for my MBA.. 

I'm never expected myself can go until this far.. Honestly.., i almost give up at a moment.., (time limitation and pressure from work) but somehow i tried hard to go back on track and complete this!

I'm proud with myself.. Too proud with myself.. Be a part time student.., and work as a process/production engineer.., almost drive my crazy.. Need to prepare for a new model at the same time must commit with assignmnet due date.., and class schedule class with working day... And resulted to me to due take online course which required more focus n energy than attend f2f class.. U need to do almost all things by ur own.., no solid guidelines or information except from text book.., research paper and forum discussion. I'm not an excellent student or extra ordinary.. Me is a ordinary student.., which scored average mark.., always postponed n find a reason to delay wrtting an assignmnet and always use the esiest way to find reference by google insteed of text book..

But u know what.., it's not a reason..., there might hv an obstacle on your way to the glory.... But it will depends on how u faced it.., endure it.., keep being positive even in the worst case..

I believe that Allah will never change people unless the people willing to change their fate first.. 

Insyallah.. Keep moving on a good n blessing path.. 

Pray for the best result.., n counting days for convocation next year ( sept2016 insyallh) cause this year convo valid until jan2015 session.. 😅😅


No comments: