Sunday, July 11, 2010

i hate myself??????? can i???

well babe... now i'm watching WC-for 3rd n 4th place between germany n uruguay... i guess germany willwin diz match... n 2moro morning we will c d final of WC 2010.. lets d bez man wins.!! n hope SPAIN can make it!!! paul d octopus n mani d physic bird, have their diff prediction... i dun believe wit it.... :)) just post it at my FB wall for fun...!

now we talk about d point dat i want to share actually... today my frenz hv post at is frens wall dat she hate herself... u know wat, i hv been once, or may b twice or may b more than dat think about...

i think dat, i hate myself... i can't get wat i like... y i'm not pretty enough just like rest of my frenz... y it was so difficult for me to find my life partner... y i'm not brilliant like her... n y y y y y n y again!it too many questionnaire in my mind n i continue comparing myself wit people around me...n finally d ans dat i get "i hate myself".!!! but then i think again... am i have enough reason to hate myself??? hv i do d bez wit my self to challenge people around me??? have i put enough effort on it?? hv i try it?? hv i try to change the -ve to turns +ve???? hv i???

i can't answr all d quest above.. so datz means i have no reason to hate myself... n i have no right to do dat... coz i lend it form allah... n i should take care of it.. if its turns bad, its my responsibility....

my life.....my responsibility........

No comments: