Friday, July 16, 2010

registration n police station..

hallllluuuu my dearie site....

orite... lets start the writting about my registration day..

on last wed was my semester registration.. n now i'm in my 7th sem... means dat just 1 more sem to go to complete my deg... mcm biase, sem reg, sgt sesak... adooyyaaii, bertamabh sesak dgn org yg xde manners yg suke potong Q... sakit atie babe... panas jer.... pape pun everythng dah setel... just need to be ready for classes dat will be starting on nxt week..lepas register, ptg tu sy ker balai polis gombak... tnyer pasal my jhy2285... but then, they ask me to come again tomorrow (thursday)...

i've been once again at police station on yesterday (Thursday) to meet sarjan nordin... then he give me the surat serahan barang kes... he said my moto is ok but not totally ok.... many of part from it have been change... n i can get it from pondok polis selayang baru... just can't wait to my moto...

well.... i will update my moto comdition in nxt post ya!!

No comments: