Saturday, September 12, 2009

hati menangis siapa tahu...

salam all..

hari ini dah masuk hari ker 23 kite berpuase ( if i not mistaken lar- pliz count back by ur own ya!).. xtau lar naper, but felt so sad last nite.... at a moment, my eyes suddenly want to drop her tears.. i say to my big black shining eyes not to do dat... just pliz be strong ant keep all the tears for beautiful moment only...

i try to hide my c2ation from my housemate, my 'busyuk ' frenz and everyone.. but i know sum of then can see the changing attitude of me... i really dun no way my dearest tears want to come out...

when my heart shout my 'mama', i felt down... is it because i can't go to jln TAR to buy her a sitinurhaliza tudung?? i really dunno... at that moment, in my mind i just want to run very fast to reached home and meet her for a while... is it happend because i miss her?? or i miss him??

him??? yes him... the damn people that fragile my red sweet heart... is it really i miss him?? or i really miss the moment when i hv been treated as a person that called as 'girlfrenz'??

may b its true... i'm not missing him, but i miss my self to b a girlfrenz... so sad lar u lieya.. :( pity of u... u r nw 23 years old but didn't have bf... but why should i felt like that??? is it because of my "no 21" alwiz interferer me with such stupids couple2 story.. is it because i'm really nausea when sum of people in 'no 21'alwiz interfrem her bf, scandles and so what ever man that they hv , in front me? am i jealous when so what ever people bought them sumthng for hari raya??? and for me? even want to go to jln TAR n sogo also should be canceled becoz nobody want to accompny me?? am i really2 alone now???

one big question mark play around me... i'm i need all that nonsense 'so watever people' in my life????? need i??? NO!!no lieya u didn't need it for now!wat u have to do now is just focus in ur study!be a successful people! make ur parents and family proud with u! and make all the nonsense people jealous with u bcoz of ur succsfullness not becoz of damn 'so wat ever people' that u hv...

normally the nonsense people with their ' so watever people' didn't solve their problem by themselves.. they just waiting for the answer from the rest... at the time they want my ans, i feel like i wnt to kill them all.. so that they will not playing around me anymore and i can have my life peacefully...

ooppsss!!! i thnk i'm now so far away from post my title... :D ... the main point here is, i miss my mama and i want to buy her a siti nurhaliza tudung... but i cn't make it... just hope i can find in my way going back to kg thiz friday....

gud bye for now....


No comments: