Tuesday, October 20, 2009

bz sangat!!!!!!!!!!

wahh.... so quite long time not updating my purplysite.... realy bz lorrr... so many things got to do... while my final is just around the corner, my life 'traffic jam' seems like not reduce at all... even now, i'm alwiz in my bedroom and work with my superduper handsome hero~my notebook... everyday, every nite... pity of my notebook...only hv his break time while i'm going to attend claz... its just for little time my 'dear'... after diz i will let u rest for around 1 and half month okey!!

i'm quite shaking while thinking about diz sem result... really dunno wat will happen.. i cn't predict anythng coz, my phase test n quizes result seems like unpredictable... how come ya??? if its continuosly like diz, d answer is i cn't further my study abroad lorrr.... ;( actually, for diz sem, i really hope i can pass the discrete signals n systems paper... wat a killer n nonsense paper was it.. discrete cn't give tightly sleep u knw.... ridiculous..

well, next sem, i will have my intra(industrial trainning)... it will start on 4th of january and i will finished it on 24th april may be.... hopefully everythngs will doing rite... oooyah! forgot to tell dat my intra will be conducting at ASASRA TEKNIK SDN.BHD. sumwhere behind shell greenwod.. :)

well, i thnk, enough for now... really hv lots of work to do.... bubye for now my purplysite... muahx!!!


No comments: