Friday, October 23, 2009

convo KKTMPJ...

alhmdlh... selesai sudah konvokesyen tuk diploma aku semalam... so, i need to wait for another 1 n half year for my next convo... hepi sgt dpt jumpe kwn2 sume... maaf lar pd sape2 yg sy tak ter say hai... the truth is, i still can recognize all of u.... but quite shy to start a conversation...

i'm really thnxful all my lecturers dat hv gave their lecture since i were a KKTMPJ student for almost 3 years...

thnx to my parents n family for thier support dat never ending....

thnx to my frenz for a beutiful and beautifool relationship........... glad to hv all of u as my frenz...

thanx 2 everyone for a great moment on my convocation day...

congratulation to all my frenz... go luck in everythng u do... success n hepi alwiz... hepi graduation day <>

No comments: